I am privileged to work with outstanding Haverford and Bryn Mawr students. I accept students into my lab as research assistants, and advise Senior Thesis and Independent Research projects.
- Grace Fioramonti-Gorchow, Rachel Romens, and Jia-Ling Tuan (2017-2018 Senior Thesis) – Cultural differences in the benefits of providing support
- Divya Shiv and Laura Marino (2015-2016 Senior Thesis) – Cultural influences on mutual and reciprocal social support
- Michaela Ward (2015-2016 Senior Thesis) – The effects of culture and expressive writing on social support
- Clarianne Moscoso and Sara Tauriello (2015-2016 Senior Thesis) – Body image discrepancy: The role of culture as a moderator on disordered eating
- Dayna Kim and Catherine Aronowitz (2014-2015 Senior Thesis) – Cultural differences in constructive capitalization responses
- Natalia Banfi and Caroline Broomfield (2014-2015 Senior Thesis) – Stress and social support seeking in International Asian, Asian American, and European American college students
- Michaela Ward and Cecily Van Buren-Freedman (2013-2014 Independent Research) – Sex differences in spousal support interactions
- Zara Atal (2013-2014 Senior Thesis) – Cultural perceptions of mental illnesses and the effect on stigma: A case study in Italy and its implications for the United States
- Catherine Brooks (2013-2014 Senior Thesis) – Social support interactions and processes across cultures
Wang Lab Students (2018-2019) — Xueting Ni, Laurel Benjamin
Wang Lab Students (summer 2018) — from left to right: Professor Wang, Wanyi Yang, Professor Janet Chang, Achint Singh
Wang Lab Students (2017-2018) — from left to right: Rachel Romens, Professor Wang, Jia-Ling Tuan, Grace Fioramonti-Gorchow
Sara Tauriello (Senior Thesis, 2015-2016) presenting a poster at the 2018 APS Convention in San Francisco, CA
Divya Shiv and Laura Marino (Senior Thesis, 2015-2016) presenting a poster at the 2017 APS Convention in Boston, MA.
Dayna Kim and Catherine Aronowitz (Senior Thesis, 2014-2015) presenting a poster at the 2016 APS Convention in Chicago.
May 2016 Association for Psychological Science Conference in Chicago — 2014-2015 Senior Thesis Students, from left to right: Caroline Broomfield, Dayna Kim, Catherine Aronowitz, Prof. Wang, Natalia Banfi
Wang Lab Students (2015-2016) — from left to right: Divya Shiv, Laura Marino, Michaela Ward, Prof. Wang, Sara Tauriello, Clarianne Moscoso
Wang Lab Students (2013-2015) — from left to right: Prof. Wang, Divya Shiv, Catherine Brooks, Michaela Ward, Anushri Nanavati, Cecily Van Buren-Freedman
Cecily Van Buren-Freedman and Michaela Ward (Research Assistants, 2013-2014) presenting a poster at the 2015 APS Convention in New York City. Awarded a Student Research Award Honorable Mention by the APS Student Caucus
Zara Atal (Senior Thesis, 2013-2014) presenting a poster at the 2014 APA Convention in Washington, D.C. Awarded 3rd place student prize by Division 52 (International Psychology)